How to become a member…
Your annual membership allows 4 Korners to continue to offer essential services in the community and work to improve access to information, resources and services in English for youth, adults and seniors and their families. In addition, you enable 4 Korners to continue various programs in English throughout the Laurentians.
Become a member at 4 Korners to show your support for access to services in English.
Become a member of 4 Korners to support the efforts of the Networking and Partnership Initiative. You help increase access to health and social services in the English language by allowing 4 Korners to collaborate with various partners. Your membership will help sustain community initiatives and maintain access to health and social services in English, especially for those who experience difficulties expressing themselves in French.
DID YOU KNOW?
Even stating that you would like services in English supports the need to increase access to services in English. The number of English-speaking users is being tracked by health and social service centers (CISSS’). The Access Program, developed by the Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux (CISSS) in collaboration with CRASLA (Comité régional de l’accessibilité des services en langue anglaise) committee highlights the services you can expect to obtain in English at the CISSS des Laurentides’ installations.
A 4 Korners Family Resource Center membership costs $ 10.00 for a year. Membership entitles you to:
- Free access to most programs, activities and services at 4 Korners
- Access pertinent health information, bulletins, and newsletters
- Free access to information sessions for caregivers in English
- Information and referral services
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Elect the Board of Directors
- The opportunity of becoming a Director on the Board
- Peruse our Resource Korner and take resources
- Access to exclusive, members-only events